Have acidity problem. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
wanted to enquire about acidity problem
May I know your age, and how long have you had this issue ?
my age is 32..and this issue is persisting for more than 6 months
nothing like this....
ok, why is this persisting, may i know the reason
all of this is due to excess acid secretion , which is due to diet issues
every body is different
some are used, to eating spicy fat foods and have no issues
others, cannot tolerate it
do i need to take any pre-caution or change in fooding habits
yes, avoid, eating spicy fat foods
drink milk, and water more , to help reduce the symptoms
but it happens even whin i dont eat spicy fat food..
do u drink, more tea, cofee , alcohol, etc or do u smoke ?
i used to smoke...left 3 weeks back....tea, coffee, alchoal is in moderation
in that case, you need to reduce intake of them
drinking them, does increase the acid production
choose foods that are low fat, as these will help to control the production of acid in your stomach.
Foods such as broccoli, beans, peas, cabbage and fruit with peals can cause discomfort, so avoid them
include 6-8 glasses of water a day as well as some low acid fruit drinks.
Eat antioxidant foods, including fruits (such as blueberries, cherries, and tomatoes), and vegetables (such as squash and bell peppers).
ok, thank you
You are most welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain in legs vomiting sensation acidity problem reasons
- Reason for acidity after iui
- Toddler chills gas teething
- Left ear feels swollen ringing
- Left ear feels numb
- Pin and needles feeling left ear
- Ear feels like it is numbing
- Third trimester chills nausea diarrhea
- Dry heaves chills and headache
- Reason for low folic acid
- Reasons for low succinic acid
- Pooping stomach pains chills sweating light hheaded
- Inside ear feels raw lobe red
- The problems of acidity
- Upset stomach evening chills