Have a disc prolapse, problem with urinals and motion. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
yes, Thank you.
I have a query on Disc Prolapse
My Brother is having this, and also went through a microscopic surgery, nearly 3 years ago.
even after the surgery, he did not felt any better.
but kept on managing.
now he also have some problem with his urinals and motion, which are not happening freely.
Sorry about that
Is this something because of the back problem.
Can you share the details of surgery with me with the discharge report?
currently I am not having any document of it.
but I can provide you later through mail.
will it be good, if we undergo another surgery for him?
I cannot comment without specifically without seeing the operative notes
You can mail me at YYYY@YYYY with subject as "attention
ok Doctor, so what all the necessary document and files do you need to suggest us?
ok, thank you for sharing the mail doctor.
I shall wait for your mail
Please come back on chat after sending the mail
I would like to give you a specific response
you just need the discharge report?
I need the operative notes along with the discharge report
WE can have a phone call if you wish
That should be better for both of us
ok fine, thanks for you time doctor.
Thank you too
Bye for now
Thank you, Bye
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tailbone pain and ovarian
- Disc prolapse and jogging
- Slipped rib over weight
- Overeating and shoulder pain
- Disc prolapse precautions
- Polysporin eye drops for 6 month old
- Glaucoma drops sunken eyes
- Can i drink while taking progesterone
- Tight tendons all over
- Eye drops on spots
- Fucithalmic eye drops are safe for newborns
- Pressure on ovaries when sitting
- Drugs/medication for chronic disc prolapse
- Drugs/medication for Disc prolapse
- Drugs/medication for Lumbar disc prolapse