Have PCOD. Advised to take APCOD. What are the side effects? - Online Doctor Chats
hi..what is the use for APCOD XXXXXXX and what are the benefits and side effects
You mean the one which contains Vitamin D?
Or are you talking about something else
has been advised to my wife
she has PCOD
and we are trying to plan our family
So, it has been advised by Gynecologist right?
Is your wife tested deficient for Vitamin D?
Actually, it is an alternative medicine not approved by FDA?
Not enough evidence based clinical research has been done on it
so not advisable to use it?
As an Allopathic doctor, I personally don't want to prescribe which are not approved by FDA (Food and drug administration)
But you can discuss with your Gynecologist as there might be some reason why she chose that
ok..thanks for the help
Since she physically examined the patient
Is there anything I can help you with?
nothing as of now..thanks
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why is my lips darker then usual
- What are the side effects of taking flucloxacillin
- Will levothyroxine cause false pregnancy
- What causes hyperechoic endometrium
- Can endometriosis cause low platelets
- Have pcod prescribed regesterone any side effects
- Darkening of scrotum and penis skin
- Does mastrabuting everyday cause any problems
- Darker spots on sternum
- Skin gets darker in winter
- Suffering with pcod advised nacfil what are its side effects
- Does cyclore have any side effect used in pcod
- Could parlodel be the cause of my menstrual delay
- One side of scrotum darker
- Prescribed meprate blong sirmrosr asmita haemup for pcod side effects