Has low BP and diabetes. Complaining of pain in left hand. Anything serious? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i would like to know something for my mother in law
she is 53yrs old
is that be any symptom of risk?
The symptoms is not very concerning as compared to other symptoms.
However considering she has sugar and low blood pressure, I would definitely recommend you to view this symptoms with caution.
Plan a visit to a cardiologist.
He/she can examine your mother in law and perform a few test including ECG, Echo and lipid profile and inform you about the exact risks.
ok Dr. will do that.
Do you have any questions?
s.. Will she have to avoid any food items ?
she takes less sugar. except this currently she is not following any major diet plan
No specific changes if her blood sugar is in control.
*no specific diet changes if sugars are in control.
Based on the results of other tests, other restriction (if any) can be advised.
Hope it is clear.
Do you have any other doubts?
yea it is clear
Thanks for your time n suggestion
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Low bp and chest pain
- Urea creatinine low bp bad diabetes tireness high cholesterol
- Headache fever sore eyes in 7 yr old
- Headache from a molar tooth
- Blood pressure 14182 with medication high
- Low bp shivering hands
- Headache pins and needles in arand nose bleed
- Headaches after exercise with loud pop in neck
- Left hand pain chest pain and low bp
- Low bp left hand pain
- 141over 95 blood pressure
- Blood pressure 141over 84
- Headache nausea vertigo cold hands and feet
- Blood pressure reading of 142 over 63
- Systolic 142 diastolic 62