Has cough, fever and cold. Feeding baby. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife is suffering of coungh and cold
What should i give her as she has to feed my baby who is 3 and 1/2 months old
Does she have breathing problems?
Has she had similar symptoms in the past?
running nose...cough...and sometimes fever
Let me brief you.
The symptoms she has are suggestive of upper respiratory inflammation.
It may be an allergic or viral cause.
Both these conditions have resolving course.
The sinarest tablets she has is good in such conditions.
In addition to the above
she can take the following:
1. Take steam inhalation thrice a day.
2. Nasal drops / sprays can be instilled into each nostrils.
ok. any cough syrup?
Along with these measures, you need to watch out for fever and breathing difficulties.
If fever or breathing issues occur, you will need to consult physician and take a prescription of antibiotics.
Have you followed?
thanks a lot
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- White gunk coming out of hole in tonsil
- Severe muscle bruise that has lasted 9 months
- Right arm and leg hurts indigestion
- White chunks from throat
- Sharp stomach pain in center of stomach of man every 5 to 7 minutes
- Repetitive cough cold fever
- Round shaped raised itchy
- White crust in bottom of ear canal
- Recurring cold cough and fever
- White crust that forms on the ear
- Baby fever cold hand cough
- White crust from ears
- Ibugesic cold cough fever
- Fever cold hands cough
- Shivering problem