Has cough, fever and cold. Feeding baby. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife is suffering of coungh and cold
What should i give her as she has to feed my baby who is 3 and 1/2 months old
Does she have breathing problems?
Has she had similar symptoms in the past?
running nose...cough...and sometimes fever
Let me brief you.
The symptoms she has are suggestive of upper respiratory inflammation.
It may be an allergic or viral cause.
Both these conditions have resolving course.
The sinarest tablets she has is good in such conditions.
In addition to the above
she can take the following:
1. Take steam inhalation thrice a day.
2. Nasal drops / sprays can be instilled into each nostrils.
ok. any cough syrup?
Along with these measures, you need to watch out for fever and breathing difficulties.
If fever or breathing issues occur, you will need to consult physician and take a prescription of antibiotics.
Have you followed?
thanks a lot
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Marijuana medical uses eustachian tube
- Peroxide eustachian tubes
- Hi i have been feeling tired lately and faint i just recent
- Stuffed eustachian tube
- Repetitive cough cold fever
- Septoplasty eustachian
- Sinusitus and eustachian tube problems
- Recurring cold cough and fever
- Baby fever cold hand cough
- Feel dizzy lightheaded sleepy
- Ibugesic cold cough fever
- Fever cold hands cough
- How do you know if an infant blew his eardrum
- How long does someone survive when cancer has metastisized to the rest of their body
- Going to toilet alot and lower back pain