Hard bump on back - Online Doctor Chats
User : Are you there?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : about 5 years ago I developed a bump on my back that looked like a benign growth
where was the bump located over the back?
User : I've even tried to puncture it with a sterilized needle and nothing happened, didn't even feel the needle go in.
User : It was
User : about middle of my back right below my shoulder blades
could you please describe the bump? with details of size, appearance etc?
User : I scraped it in a hot tub last night and it opened and was leaking a lot of puss and blood like an abcess
User : it was 1/2 in wide and maybe rose about 1/4 in. from my skin
then it need proper draining and antibiotic dressing.
as it has burst
Doctor : i will suggest you to get it examined, and the pus drained properly under aseptic conditions.
Doctor : hi
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 38 weeks pregnant resting heart rate 96
- What happen, if anybody take 50 tablets of trika atonce
- Metrogyl 400 for entamoeba
- Dry hard bump back of hand
- Evion 400 for puffy nipple
- Hard bump on back of elbow
- Diseases that cause night sweats
- Do eggs cause weight gain
- Causes of electric shock sensations
- Hard pimple like bump on back
- Causes of unilateral leg edema
- Hard itchy bumps on back
- What does 50 50 chance of recovery mean
- Dizzy spells in women causes
- Hard green bump on back