Hard and painful motions - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi
User : I have problem going for motion
User : Its very hard and painful ..
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 30 , Married , Bangalore , BPO
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur query
User : I have problem going for motion ,Its very hard and painful ..
Doctor : u have constipation
Doctor : so
User : yup
Doctor : u have drink about 10-15 glasses of water
User : ok
Doctor : eat green leafy veggie
Doctor : treatment depends on the cause, severity, and duration of the constipation, in most cases dietary and lifestyle changes will help relieve symptoms and help prevent them from recurring.
Doctor : A diet with enough fiber (20 to 35 grams each day) helps the body form soft, bulky stool. A dietitian can help plan an appropriate diet. High-fiber foods include beans, whole grains and XXXXXXXX cereals, fresh fruits, and vegetables such as asparagus, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and carrots. For people prone to constipation, limiting foods that have little or no fiber, such as ice cream, cheese, meat, and processed foods, is also important.
Doctor : r u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cloudy urine and constipation
- Neck pains hard to breathe
- Does cremaffin cause loss of fats
- Steam room sauna causing constipation
- Constipation in tropical climate
- Phulwari treatment ayurvedic
- White stringy clumps in stool
- Lower abdominal pain on cerazette
- Hard painful cyst on elbow
- Pistachio nuts and chemotherapy
- Suffering from hard motion and constipation why does it pain
- Uses essvit tablet hair fall
- Red rash on soft palate hiv
- Hard stomach with pain hard to breathe
- Motion hard and pains