Hard and painful motions - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi
User : I have problem going for motion
User : Its very hard and painful ..
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 30 , Married , Bangalore , BPO
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur query
User : I have problem going for motion ,Its very hard and painful ..
Doctor : u have constipation
Doctor : so
User : yup
Doctor : u have drink about 10-15 glasses of water
User : ok
Doctor : eat green leafy veggie
Doctor : treatment depends on the cause, severity, and duration of the constipation, in most cases dietary and lifestyle changes will help relieve symptoms and help prevent them from recurring.
Doctor : A diet with enough fiber (20 to 35 grams each day) helps the body form soft, bulky stool. A dietitian can help plan an appropriate diet. High-fiber foods include beans, whole grains and XXXXXXXX cereals, fresh fruits, and vegetables such as asparagus, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and carrots. For people prone to constipation, limiting foods that have little or no fiber, such as ice cream, cheese, meat, and processed foods, is also important.
Doctor : r u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Neck pains hard to breathe
- Symptoms blurred vision dizziness headache
- Testerone deficiency constipation
- Sore neck headaches blurred vision dizziness
- Dizziness lightheadedness blurred vision
- Sir i have constipation deep
- Blurred vision hot flash and dizziness
- Dependal m constipation
- Blurring of vision due to hypothermia
- Cutting teeth and constipation
- Hard painful cyst on elbow
- Suffering from hard motion and constipation why does it pain
- Can moong dal relieve constipation
- Hard stomach with pain hard to breathe
- Motion hard and pains