Hands are shaky. Suggest a solution? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Gud morning Doctor
How can I help you?
my hands will shake too much..
my friends will tease me for this..
is there any sollution
May I know your age and gender?
my age is 24 and male
Since when do you have this problem?
Have you seen a doctor for this?
from fast 6 monts... i have not consulted doctor for this..
Once the thyroid profile is checked we can plan the next step of treatment.
Have you followed?
No Doctor.. i will have to follow now, please help me out
I mentioned that you need to get your thyroid hormones checked.
It is blood test;
only after we know the reports, we can guide you further.
wehere i can go for all these tests?
You can get this test done at any reputed laboratory nearby.
Alternatively you can visit a laboratory at a multispecialty hospital to get the test.
Have you followed what I suggested?
Do you have any questions?
Sure i will do that.. and what exactly i need to ask for Lab test?
You can ask for thyroid profile.
Do you have any other query?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Shaky legs and hands diet
- C vitcofol medicine side effect
- Signs of internal stomach bleeding
- Hemorrhage vs bleeding
- Effects of medicine rifagut
- Does vertigo effect your memory
- Itching on hands and feet suggest a solution
- Shaky hands postpartum
- Nose bleeds and migraine headaches
- Vitamin to reduce shaky hands
- Smoking and effects on mcv
- Simrose medicine side effect
- Perimenopause and extended bleeding
- Excessive bleeding and menopause
- Shaky hands and nausea