Hallucinating - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I've been hallucinating a lot lately. I have no idea why
Doctor : What is your age
User : Sixteen
User : I have been so paranoid lately. I'm healthy otherwise.
Doctor : What are the hallucinations you have
Doctor : or had?
User : Like things will be moving that aren't moving
User : like clothes moving, pillows breathing, if i look at a painting the painting moves. things on my desk will move. basically anything. sometimes i hear voices when i'm alone.
Doctor : Few adolescents have such type of personality problems
Doctor : You do not have to worry
User : WHat can I do to stop it?
Doctor : Concentrate deeply on what you do
Doctor : Be focused on your goals
Doctor : Try to divert your attention by speaking to someone in your family when u are alone
Doctor : Just be alone in the bed while you sleep
Doctor : Other times try to mingle with your peer group and family
Doctor : Do you have any kind of stress?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dropping things stuttering multiple sclerosis
- Brown watery discharge after fetal reduction
- Night sweats after bronchitis
- Drugs for treatment of leukorrhea
- Brown vaginal discharge after stopping depo
- Drugs for condyloma
- Does the body go numb before death
- Brown vaginal discharge after miscarriage
- Drugs to abort 4 weeks old baby
- Dry brown when i wpie after peeing
- Alcohol and hallucinations
- Concussion hallucinations
- Mkat hallucinations
- Galantamine and hallucinations
- Hallucinations and cerazette