Hairloss, weakness - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hii
User : i have been severely affected with traumatic stress
please proceed with your health query
User : i have diffused thinning of hairs
User : i feel so weak from inside
since when are you having these symptoms?
what other symptoms do you have?
User : its happening since quite long
User : like one year
please describe your symptoms in detail.
User : i m worried if i have some hormonal imbalance
User : very low appetite
User : bloating stomache always
Doctor : ok, so your current problems are loss of appetite, hairloss and weakness? please correct me if I am wrong in my perception.
User : i dont if this is a problem related to my stress...
User : but i have experience a weak urine pressure too
Doctor : is the hairloss patchy or diffuse?has the hairline receded (gone back)?
Doctor : stress can cause a variety of symptoms.
User : i am so much worried if i will be back like what i was 2 years ago
User : hair loss is diffused
Doctor : have your symptoms started after the stress ?
User : no specific pattern
stress is one of the factors that causes hairloss
hairloss is more if the diet is affected, as poor nutrition affects the strength of hair follicles.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms nausea headache hairloss weak
- Chiarimalformation hairloss
- Symptoms of acute febrile gastroenteritis
- Symptoms of polio episode
- Cough with sensitive skin
- Itchy rash and cough
- Symptoms of radiation cancers
- Cough with sunburn like rash
- Symptoms of histolytica cyst
- What could flat red raised spots be
- Steatorrhea hairloss
- Flucloxacillin for hairloss
- Symptoms of central abdominal scar
- Infected ingrown hair urine could infect it
- Polymenorrhea hairloss