Hairloss and its prevention - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : I am facing intensive hair loss problem Pls suggest me something.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 25 male bangalore software engineer
User : unmarried
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : nothing. I dont even eat egg
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no . i am having some fungal problem
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no i just use quardidrum cream and it goes for some time say 2 months, then its back again
User : but that problem is not so intense
Doctor : Many conditions, diseases, and improper hair care result in excessive hair loss. People who notice their hair shedding in large amounts after combing or brushing, or whose hair becomes thinner or fall out, should consult a dermatologist. With a correct diagnosis, many people with hair loss can be helped.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Earache and headache pain in left side
- Ketomac shampoo is helpful in preventing hairloss?
- Follihair does it contain biotin
- Sore throat earache indigestion headache
- Tetralysal 300 mg side effects hair loss/
- How is hairloss prevented or controlled
- Swollen testicle and ringing ears
- Salivary gland and earache
- Prevent hairloss in typhoid
- Do sunbeds prevent hairloss
- Revital prevent hairloss
- Dexona injection wiki
- Prevent meth hairloss
- Tugain foam or mintop
- Unable to sleep headache earache