Hair transplantation for hereditary baldness - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : for hair lossing any treatment available
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when are you having this problem?
User : last 2 year
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : age-27
User : male
User : computer operator
User : kuwait
Doctor : Is there any hereditary baldness in your family? Is there dandruff or itching in your scalp?
User : 67 kg
User : height167 cm
Doctor : A hair loss of 80-100 hairs per day is considered normal. Anything more than that is abnormal.
Doctor : Is there any hereditary baldness in your family?
User : yes
Doctor : Is there dandruff or itching in your scalp?
User : my father
User : yes i hav dandruff and itching
Doctor : Hereditary baldness has no permanent cure apart from hair transplantation. Hair fall can be however delayed by taking a high protein diet, with more egg white,
Doctor : Pulses, beans, soya.
Doctor : Take more iron containing foods like green leafy vegetables, dates and red meat.
Doctor : Avoid changing hair products repeatedly.
Doctor : Avoid excess sun exposure.
Doctor : If possible, try to get an oil massage as it is found to help in hair loss.
Doctor : Avoid stress, alcohol, smoking.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Im always tired even when i get plenty of sleep
- Im anemic what does this mean
- Impacted wisdom teeth necrosis
- Hereditary baldness causes
- Treatment and cure for hereditary baldness
- Evion tablet good for hair
- I hear noises from my infants stomach
- Is evion good against hair fall
- Estemo for hair loss
- Evion tablet for hair
- Diagnosis of hereditary baldness
- Minoxidil wash hair everyday
- Im pregnant and i feel weak
- Drugs/medication for hereditary baldness
- Symptoms of hereditary baldness