Hair lose, 27 years - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : i am having problem with my hair loss
User : at the age of 27 itself I have lost most of my hair
User : is there any solution for it?
Doctor : Are you bald now?
User : not completely but lossing the hair in the front part now
Doctor : Are you still losing hair?
User : went to for a year and did not find any result
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Does it run in yoiur family?
User : yes it is there for my brother too and my dad too..
Doctor : What age did they occur?
Doctor : Do you have dandruff?
User : they started at around 20 years of age..
Doctor : Or you on weight loss program
User : Yes I am having lot of dandruff too
User : no there is no weight loss
Doctor : Ok from the history, the two obvious causes of hair loss are Dandruff and familial tendency
Doctor : Dandruff treatment complete shall reduce the hair fall
Doctor : For the lost hair you may have to go for a scalp reduction procedure
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Poop coming out of belly button
- Losing hair 16 year oy
- Excessive hair loss and bruising
- 2 year old complaining belly button hurts
- 27 year old with grey facial hair any treatments available
- Hair fall btm layout
- Hair doctors in btm
- 24 years old and losing hair
- 5 year old losing hair should be concerned
- Belly buttons change when i gain weight
- 3 year old losing hair
- Belly button smells like cheese
- Sharp pain by belly button with colostomy
- Hair loss bruises stomache pain
- Bruising and increased hair loss