Hair fall-symptom of poly cystic ovarian syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : HI
HOW CAN I HELP YOU
User : Doctor i have some huge hairloss issue
Doctor : YOUR AGE
User : I want to get myself checked but i don't want my mom to see it. I hide it.
User : 20
AND IS IT THEIR IN YOUR FAMILY
User : I am chubby, have oily skin and i am well... a little hairy too.. could this mean PCOS?
User : No it's not really in my family. one of my aunts has alopecia. maternal aunts.
User : Hello?
OKAY PCOS ALSO HAVE OTHER SYMPTOMS
User : I need help, my mom is too hypersensitive,,,, If I show her the baldness on the top of my head, she'll start crying and her blood pressure will shoot.
User : She's hypertensive ...
User : I get a normal period and my nails arent rigid and my voice hasnt deepened,,,,
okay these can be even in otherwise normal also
User : I used to have thin hair but they were strong and very long and straight. The straightness and strength is GONE.
User : I shed
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Polyquaternium 2 hair fall
- Drugs/medication for chronic calculus cholecystitis
- Symptoms of hereditary hair fall
- Drugs/medication for febrile enteritis
- Cold cough sore throat hair fall treatment for symptoms
- Drugs/medication for celiac arterial dissection
- Nature male pubic hair
- If i stop masturbating the thinning of hair stop?
- Drugs/medication for red eye syndrome
- What is difference between mintop 10 foam and mintop 10
- Symptoms of Hair fall
- Mintop lotion for hair fall action
- Drugs/medication for remitting multiple sclerosis
- Severe hair fall is it a symptom of underlying problem
- Hair loss after japanese straightening best shampoo