Hair fall problem. Need advice - Online Doctor Chats
Good evening Doctor..
I need advice on hair fall
I am 28 and doing a job that does 1- 10 pm shift for last 5 years
I find that my fair fall has increased recently.
What is your gender?
I do a hairwash once in 3-4 days
Was it around your menstruals?
Do you have regular menses? Are you married?
I am sorry i have not noticed it yet in connection to menses.
and periods are regular
How much hair does it fall each day?
20 + strands when ever i do a decent combing
may 2 - 3 times a day
That is normal, it is normal fall up to 100 to 120 hair strands a day
Hair has phases of life like human, infancy, adult and old
It has telogen phase which is last phase before the follicle falls off
However the follicle will give rise to one more new strand
but i see that i am loosing the thickness of the hair
so keeping the number same
That is generally a vague observation unless you confirm it with testing
at a hair clinic
to keep healthy hair
follow these tips
A mix of fruit and vegetables every day
Root vegetables twice a week
i stay in a hostel
Fish if you prefer non veg, twice a week
is it advisable to use daily ?
any specific duration for the usage ?
you can take one tab daily
Do you have any more queries?
does VItamin B complex help hair fall in anyways..??
No Vit D and A help
Thank you Doctor for your assistance
Thank you for visiting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hair falling problem
- Minoxin plus
- Too much coumadin in your system
- Obimet sr 500 pcos
- Numbness in left quad during pregnancy
- Disability living allowance and herniated disc
- Advice some medicine for hair fall
- Need medication for hair fall
- Does biotin cause gas
- The bottom of my stomach hurts really bad and im constipated
- Hair loss caused by dengue fever
- Facing excessive hair fall problem need solution
- Steam sauna after hair transplant
- Minoxine spray
- Problem of hair fall bladness