Hair fall problem. Can you suggest some tips? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
May i know you are from which Hospital ?
For hair fall, you need to first rule out common conditions like anemia
For that you should get some basic tests done
Whom i need to concern ?
Also do not wash your hair more than 2 times a week
or medicated oils
please suggest me which shampoo i ca n use ?
Use mild non medicated shampoo
baby shampoos are usually milder than others
Can you suggest me some names ?
Other shampoo like tresemme etc are also good enough
Ayurvedic oils can be tried after consultation with an ayurvedic specialist
These measures should help
which oil i can apply.
Take nutritious diet and pure drinking water
normally coconut oil is enough or something else
Use of oil will depend on the type of skin you have
For oily skin you do not need oil
For normal skin you can use any non-medicated oil like coconut oil etc
mine is dry skin. So i can use Nemm oil. Coconut oil is not required.
Not neem oil
But some oil that has neem oil as an ingredient
cocnut oil alone will not be beneficial
Do you have any question here?
ok so u want me to mix some neem oil with coconut oil
I think readymade combinations are available that can be used
Ok fine. Thank you
thanks for spending your precious time
Thanks for consulting me
ok bye gn
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hlb27 how long results
- Elephantitis of the tonsils
- Dandruff hair fall hair problems solutions and suggestions
- What loss use handpractice
- Vb7 tablet for hair
- Medicinal treatment for hairfall
- Having hair fall problem suggest measures to overcome this
- Elephantitis of the limbs
- Ppt of healthy tips
- Testicular elephantitis weight loss
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff
- Elephantitis in male sack
- Suggest the remedy for dandruff and hair fall problem
- Elephantitis of the nipples
- Suggest some tips to reduce hair fall