Hair fall after suffering from dengue - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i want to ask you something about hairs
Doctor : Ok]
Doctor : Proceed with your query.
User : my friends hair are falling in huge no. (lacs)
Doctor : Ok\
Doctor : Can you mention his age?
User : she is 25 yr
Doctor : Since when is this happening? Does she have any other health problems?
User : she got fall sick 2 months back
User : she was having dengue
Doctor : Has she recently gained or lost weight? Does she have dandruff or itching of the scalp?
Doctor : Has this been happening ever since?
User : she has gained her weight
User : no never
Doctor : Ok
User : she has done straightening
User : of her hair about 15 days back
Doctor : The hair loss can be due to 2 causes, either due to her illness or may be due to a hormonal imbalance,
Doctor : I suggest that she take a high protein diet with soya, red meat, beans, legumes, pulses, whole milk along with green leafy vegetables, dates and onions.\
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Amla for hair growth
- Elderly no bowel movement hard to breathe
- Flu symtems
- Keranique fuller looking hair
- Hair fall after dengue is permanent
- Hair fall after fever
- Excessive sweating light headed symptoms of what
- Hair fall after dengue
- End stage liver cancer phlegm
- Hair falling out after dengue fever
- Prp injection hair growth
- Have hair fall after suffering from dengue will oiling help
- Elevated sed rate and hypothyroid condition
- Zebeta for weight losss
- Alfuzosin side effects impotence