Hair fall, 24 years - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
User : Hi Sir
User : r u thre
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 24, Male,Student,Single
Doctor : please proceed with u r medical prob.
User : I hav the sevre hair fall problem
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : not yet
Doctor : Hair fall can be caused due to several factors
User : please let me know some of them
Doctor : Many conditions, diseases, and improper hair care
Doctor : Improper hair cosmetic use or improper hair care
Doctor : Diseases like diabetes, lupus and thyroid disorders can cause hair loss.
Doctor : Poor nutrition. Having inadequate protein or iron in your diet or poor nourishment
Doctor : # Medications.
Doctor : Medical treatments.
Doctor : Shampooing, combing and brushing too often can also damage hair, causing it to break
Doctor : Hereditary thinning or balding
Doctor : Low serum iron -
Doctor : Fungus infection (Ringworm) of the scalp
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 35 year old with hair fall in the central head
- Polyquaternium 2 hair fall
- Headache affected by breathing
- Saw palmetto anti-androgen
- Propecia before after
- Can swallowing sperm affect your breastmilk
- 21 year old with severe hair fall treatment
- Fruits to control hair fall
- Breathing respirator tube side affects
- Does spasmo proxyvon affect brain chemicals
- 15% minoxidil effectiveness
- Baldnessconstant hair fall since 8 years
- Acitretin hair loss
- How does uti affect breathing
- Is dutasteride better than propecia