Haemogram report show RBC count 6. What are the hemoglobin level and MCV value? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i got my complete Haemogram done
is that ok? because the report says normal range is 4.0-5.5
Are you there?
Hope I have cleared your doubts
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is there any supplements that reduce ferritin levels
- Does the blood report indicate any abnormality
- Does jock itch itch more at night
- Does cerazette cause sensitivity to food
- Does bubbles in urine mean diabetes
- Diagnosed with factor five had several clots what to do
- Reasons for a high rbc and love mcv and mch hematology count
- Child anemic what does rbc count hemoglobin denote increase it
- Dark crusty patches on nipple
- Low rbc count normal hemoglobin
- High rbc and low mcv
- Elevated rbc with low mcv
- What medicine can i take for pagets disease
- Took blood test high alkaline phosphatase should i be worried
- Does body temp drop by 5th week of pregnancy