Haemogram report show RBC count 6. What are the hemoglobin level and MCV value? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i got my complete Haemogram done
is that ok? because the report says normal range is 4.0-5.5
Are you there?
Hope I have cleared your doubts
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hypo chromic normocytic red blood cells
- Low white blood cell count child mycoplasma
- Reasons for a high rbc and love mcv and mch hematology count
- Child anemic what does rbc count hemoglobin denote increase it
- Complete blood cell count in pig
- Citalopram low white blood cell count
- Itchy bumpy rash on buttocks
- Elevated bun creatinine ratio
- Low rbc count normal hemoglobin
- High rbc and low mcv
- Normal lab values bun creatinine
- White blood cell count concusion
- Elevated rbc with low mcv
- Little red bumps on toddler
- Bump on eyebrow hurts