Haematoma of ankle joint - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Hi, over a year ago i had a tubing accident and got a really bad bruise on my lower leg/ankle
User : i went to the doctor and got x-rays but they were normal. And now, over a year later, it is still bruised and very painful to the touch
x ray was normal?
User : It also feels dented where the bruise travels down and sometimes throbs or itches. Should i go back to the doctor for this?
User : Yes, it was normal. One doctor said there was a tiny abnormality but she didn't think it was important
ok..go for repeat xray
even if it is fine then there must be some muscle/tendon problem
User : okay, and what if it is normal? Is there something else that could be wrong?
User : okay, thank you
Doctor : should know what is the abnormality
User : The doctor first told me I had a hematoma, can you get an infection or anything from that if a hematoma doesn't go away?
there are chances
do u have fever?
User : I was sick a couple weeks ago, and ended up having mono
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- After ulnar nerve transposition surgery
- What causes cervix lining 2 thin
- Forehead haematoma
- Causes and changes in osteoporosis
- Can pregnancy cause an inflammed cervix
- Haematoma flying
- Als vs inclusion body myositis
- Swelling just below ankle bone
- Hip haematoma
- Haematoma causes
- Causes swollen ankles and feet
- Eating disorders causes by stress life change
- What causes spots on cervix
- Swollen ankles cause and treatment
- Symptoms of Haematoma