Had viral hepatitis A. Done LFT test. Jaundice cured? Have chest pain - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
its been almost 4 months now....
and i did a LFT Test...
and following is the result
SGOT - 38
ALK -PHOS - 188
Direct B - 0.30
Indirect - 0.6
Globulin - 3.0
Alb/Glo Ratio - 1.2
Total bilirubin levels under 1.2mg/dl is normal and indicates no jaundice.
My direct Bilirubin is a little more than tht 0.25 limits...
hence the doubt
ok thanks for confirming...
want ur take on possible heart diseases...
Besides that, Viral Hepatitis A is a self limiting infection and rarely we see long standing jaundice.
Any symptoms that you have is likely to improve.
Trigyl - 80
HDL - chol - 40
VLDL - choles - 16
LDL - chol - 144
TC - HDLC ratio -2
LDLC - HDLC ratio - 3.6
i conducted this test ....since i was feeling some light heart pain randomly....
very light heart pain...
Heart disease occur as a result of cumulative effects.
do u think my cholestrol level is under control
ok thanks for the advice Dr. :)
Thats all I had to ask.
In simple terms, the cholesterol levels are in good range. And it doesn't seem the cholesterol levels will cause you any risk of Coronary heart disease.
Hope it's clear to you.
Thanks for consulting me.
yes very much indeed!: )
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fresh fruit makes me sweat
- Fas3 kit causes rash pimples
- Symptoms of hepatitis -a
- High levels hcg that cause false negative
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis a?
- Can farts cause yeast infections
- What is the work of livolin forte
- Are fatigue symptoms of hepatitis a?
- Livolin forte and urobilirubin
- Is typhoid cause hair fall
- Livolin forte in usa
- Treatment and cure for hepatitis -a
- Penicillin cause false pregnancy test
- Spot found on gallbladder
- Are loss of appetite symptoms of hepatitis a?