Had unprotected sex after 6 months of delivery. Having delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
i am fine
i have question
My wife is delevered a baby six month back with C-section
so my kid is around 7 month now
yesterday i had unprotected sex with my wife
or what shall i do?
if you do not want a baby now
She needs to take an emergency contraceptive pill
i dont want now
within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse
Preferably within 1st 24 hours
the chances of pregnancy exist and the next time around, it would be better if you use some form of contraception
and her period is not yet started?
since last 6 month
We can never be sure about ovulation
Thats because she's feeding your child
is there any side effect of ipill?
Since she's not having her cycles right now
Otherwise it causes delayed or altered cycles
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Adolescents with umbilical hernia
- Unprotected sex delayed period chances of pregnancy
- Had unprotected sex after period missing period chances of pregnancy
- Oxyelite pro affecting adrenal glands
- Temperature of 991
- Possibility of pregnancy at 47
- After delayed periods is there a chance of pregnancy
- Delayed periods stress unprotected sex chances of pregnancy
- Does 5th disease itch
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia and anesthesia
- Can adrenal fatigue cause angioedema
- Delayed periods periods came last month after unprotected sex pregnant
- Chances of pregnancy after 50
- Natural pregnancy after 50
- Subutex attack thyroid and adrenals