Had unprotected sex after 6 months of delivery. Having delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
i am fine
i have question
My wife is delevered a baby six month back with C-section
so my kid is around 7 month now
yesterday i had unprotected sex with my wife
or what shall i do?
if you do not want a baby now
She needs to take an emergency contraceptive pill
i dont want now
within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse
Preferably within 1st 24 hours
the chances of pregnancy exist and the next time around, it would be better if you use some form of contraception
and her period is not yet started?
since last 6 month
We can never be sure about ovulation
Thats because she's feeding your child
is there any side effect of ipill?
Since she's not having her cycles right now
Otherwise it causes delayed or altered cycles
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Unprotected sex delayed period chances of pregnancy
- Esr value during pregnancy
- After delayed periods is there a chance of pregnancy
- Vomikind for 10 months baby
- 10 weeks pregnant twitchy bellybutton
- Delayed periods periods came last month after unprotected sex pregnant
- Etosys tablets during pregnancy
- Had unprotected sex after period missing period chances of pregnancy
- Stabbing pain in ribs during excercise
- Delayed periods stress unprotected sex chances of pregnancy
- Penis shrinking during exam
- Bad effects of wysolone 10 mg
- Day 10 after embryo transfer symptoms
- Excessive fetal movement during pregnancy
- Wysolone 10 tablet alcohol