Had unprotected sex. Can contraceptive pill stop possible pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
This is xxxxx here
Please proceed with your query
ya ... I am newly married
my wife and me had sexual intercourse the day before yesterday...
Congratulations on the marriage
Well I did not do it all the way till the end...
I mean I did not send my sperms into hers...
Was there a reason for it?
Well the reason for that is that we dont want a baby so soon...
But in excitement we did it.. But I backed of at the end...
What is the health concern now?
I am sure that I did not do it all the way through... But she is bit skeptical about it...
There is no health concern... All I wanted to know was that... Can we take some pills to stop from conceiving ...
Its been about 48 hours from the incident...
It may be too late now
We did this on 24th night
so I guess its not yet 72 hours...
yes, it is not
she might as well take an I pill now
it is available over the counter
May I know your wife's age?
you can ask for Ipill
it is the brand name
Ok ,.. do they come with any side effects
how many days should she take this
It is one time dosage pill, to be taken once before 72hours
will one pill do it
yes, that is right
one pill is sufficient
the earlier it is taken, better the results
Thank you too
Is there anything else you wish to ask me?
Nothing else doctor... Thanks for your help... Well in the future we are planning to use proper protection... :)
Use condoms, they are safe and best
I shall use that ...
else, your wife can take regular oral contraceptive pills
this is also good option
I dont want her to have any sideeffects...
so I shall use the protection
that is good
Happy married life
Pleasure is mine
You too doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Novelon birth control pill side effects
- Oxyelite effects on birth control
- Is pregnancy possible after taking emergency contraceptive pills
- Does otocomb otic effect birth control
- Drugs/medication for marginal fever
- Possibility of pregnancy while on althea contraceptive pills
- Unprotected sex blood spotting taking contraceptive pill levest pregnancy symptoms
- Is pregnancy possible while taking contraceptive pill
- Drugs/medication for ms
- Protandim effects on birth control
- Drugs/medication for usual red irritation
- Drugs/medication for overall, pancreatic cancer
- Birth control iodine side effect
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking contraceptive pill after unprotected sex
- Drugs/medication for chronic eosinophilic rhinosinusitis