Had tooth extracted, having acute pain. Can I take analegisic to relieve pain? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello. I had a tooth extraction yesterday and it is painting like hell today.
Haven't your doctor prescribed any painkillers after the procedure?
Yes he did
Got my answer. Thanks.
Yes. Do take the pain killers prescribed to you.
You can consult him for better pain killers if the ones given to you aren't helping you. Alternatively you can contact us again and we can guide you.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 2 year old constantly sticking tongue out
- Tooth extraction arm pain
- Loestrin 24 fe and periodontal disease
- Tooth pain after tooth extraction
- Zerodol p 150 mg dosage
- Ponstan 125 mg for toothache
- Pain killer for tooth extraction
- Oral gonorrhea symptoms in women
- How painful is tooth extraction
- Homeopathic remedies for gonorrhea
- Low testosterone and pituitary gland
- Post tooth extraction pain
- Loestrin 24 gingivitis
- Are thyroid goiters painful
- Does a goiter hurt