Had tooth extracted, having acute pain. Can I take analegisic to relieve pain? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello. I had a tooth extraction yesterday and it is painting like hell today.
Haven't your doctor prescribed any painkillers after the procedure?
Yes he did
Got my answer. Thanks.
Yes. Do take the pain killers prescribed to you.
You can consult him for better pain killers if the ones given to you aren't helping you. Alternatively you can contact us again and we can guide you.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tooth extraction arm pain
- Tooth pain after tooth extraction
- What medicine should i take for severe tooth pain
- Dmso and penial ligament stretch
- Will swelling due to abscessed tooth affect metal mitral valve
- Ofloxacin otic ear dizzy spells
- Pain killer for tooth extraction
- How painful is tooth extraction
- What is the numbness in the jaw after tooth extraction
- What causes painful swollen and numb gum
- Dizzy and lightheaded while sitting
- Post tooth extraction pain
- Oxyelite pro and mucinex dm
- Suggest treatment for vision problem associated with cluster head aches
- Stress echocardiography dobutamine dvla