Had sinus infection, completed course. Having nasal congestion, mild cough and throat pain. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
How is it now?
The climate here is changing to a colder one
Do I need to continue the same medication ?
You can stop Azithral, as the course has completed
and levocet you can continue as it will reduce your nasal congestion.
You can also use steam inhalation which will give you more comfort
If the problem persists for more than 3-4 days, it would be better to have a re- evaluation done by your physicain.
ok, is steam inhalation good during sinus infection?
Sure. It will reduce the congestion and clear your nostrils.
Hope I have answered your question.
Is there any way else I can be of assistance to you?
Also, I will be travelling again next week to a still colder place.. Is that fine?
I am bit worried whether this will again add on to the infection I have now
It is fine to travel. But keep your medicines in hand.
You need not worry about the situation. Wear protective clothes, have your medicines,
ok, Thank you very much
This really helped
Do u require any further help?
No . Thank you for your time.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Navi x not working
- Nasal congestion and ear pain
- Black specs in stool after c diff
- Mycobacteria sinus infection pain
- Serratia marcescens isolation precautions
- Shoulder pain nasal congestion
- Black dots after waxing
- Black flecks in urine after a uti
- Amoxicillin clavulanate potassium dosage
- Diclofenac sol 0.1% op
- Sinus infection and throat pain
- Reason of black face after death
- Does cipro cover mrsa
- Black motion after embryo transfer
- Lump in right nostril nasal congestion due to sinus infection