Had risky sexual exposure, underwent all test including HIV all negative. Need for another test? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
hello Dr. XXXXXXX
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX
i had a risky sexual exposure and it is about 5months frm now
Please proceed with your query.
HbsAg test after 2,3 and 4 months is negative
they also came back with normal range results
are these the correct tests I have taken or do I need to take any other tests
Yes. You have done the correct tests. You need not take any more tests.
You are perfectly fine according to the details you have given.
ok.. actually, I opted for anti HBC antibodies, the lab technician did anti HBC antibodies IgM
these are two different tests right?
that is fine
ok.. if that is fine, thats ok..
just wanted to clarify that Dr XXXXXXX
thanks for your clarifications
Do not worry.
You seem to be perfectly fine other than your worries.
Hope I had been helpful.
Is there anything else I can help you on?
yes i guess. Im trying to get out of that. Yes you are..thankyou very much. No at this time
thanks. Good night. bye doctor.
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a good night's sleep.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain from bubbly air in stomach
- Intense itching of vagaina
- Air bubble on skin on inner thigh
- Scar inside vagina symptoms
- Skinny jeans and sore testicles
- Does master health check up include hiv test
- Diagnosis of including hiv
- Nanganallur talk latest issue
- Intercourse in standing only for the male
- Air bubble in lower stomach
- Treatment and cure for including hiv
- Eating food too fast air bubble throat
- Including hiv causes
- Air bubbles in neck
- Symptoms of including hiv