Had hit from iron pillar, pain and swelling on eyebrows. How to cure it? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi. I just ran into an iron pillar today morning.
No blood but a little pain
I feel like little swelling
Is it on your head?
Yes, above my left eye
Keep ice packs locally
ok. rest is fine right
Are you able to see normally?
no other problem except little pain
Nothing to worry
You will be fine
okay...thank you so much..
with best regards
Thank you. From: XXXXXXX
Thank you too
Is that all?
Bye for now
Sure.. Bye ::)
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Trapped nerve fever
- Effects and side effects of deviry 10 mg
- How to cure nerve pain
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy cubital tunnel
- Off balance and tremors
- Cure for pain and swelling of vagina
- 10 days late on period cloudy urine
- Left hand numbness eosinophilia
- How to cure muscle pain
- What causes tingling from head to toe
- How to cure jaw pain
- Crocin drop infants dosage 10 months
- Montek 10 side effects on conceiving
- Deviry tablet period didnt come f or 10 days
- How to cure leg pain