Had hernia surgery. Can I lift weight? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello. I had a hernia surgery on 26 Sept and now I am ok - but would like to know about the extent to which I can lift weights
Weights not as in body building but like carrying a laptop etc
Sure. You can carry light weights like laptop.
Could you please tell me the normal weight that I can carry such as 2 kg or 5 kg etc
You can carry any weight as long as it does not give pressure to your abdomen.
Thank you Doctor
Because there is chance of recurrence if a pressure is exerted on the abdomen.
Have plenty of water, vegetables and fruits regularly.
Thank you doctor.
Have you followed?
Hope I have answered your query.
Yes. Sure I understand
Thank you for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hernia surgery for large hernias
- Do people gain weight after hernia surgery
- Gaining weight after hernia surgery pain
- Hcg side effects nose bleed
- Gelusil mps tablets is used for what
- Heart attack vs chest muscle pull
- Gelusil mps tablet use
- Heart palpitations for a week after drinking alcohol
- Gelusil mps syrup usage
- Weight gain after hernia surgery
- Heart shaped uterus kidney problems
- Hernia recurrence after hernia surgery
- Heart when i lie on my side
- Gelusil plus tablet leaflet
- Gelusil for 9 month kid