Had fish and fish bone was struck in throat. Having pain and irritation in throat. Suggest the diet? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi doctor.. this is wife
i ate fish this noon... a small fish bone got struck in my throat
i swallowed rice ball, ate small XXXXXXX ..
but still i could feel some pain and irritation in my throat
feel that bone is still there
Small bone that is stuck in the throat usually gets dissolved or pass down to the throat.
However the irritation and prick which occurs in the throat can persists for some time.
In this case, it would be difficult to predict if the bone has still stuck there or the irritation is just due to initial trauma caused.
ok.. will it get moved automatically
I would suggest you to wait for a day and see how your symptoms are tomorrow.
ok.. wat food can i eat
He can examine the throat and confirm if the bone has passed down or still stuck there.
If it is stuck, he can remove that with sophisticated instruments.
can i eat some more bananas..
Yes, continue eating banana.
Avoid any hard and spicy food.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
ok.. thanks doctor...
no other query...
wat other foods can i eat to make the bone move
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Does metformin increase sugar levels
- Fish bones in the side of throat
- Bumped head smell blood
- Fish bone caught in throat
- Burst capilleries throat blood mucus cold
- Fish bone in my throat
- What causes knuckle pain after having a cut in finger
- What does yellow vaginal discharge with foul smell indicate
- Sudden mouth ulcer bursts blood
- What causes white spots on one side of brain
- Bone in throat
- Is there a natural supplement for meloxicam 15 mg
- Used ear bud little blood
- Burst blood vessell under tongue
- Throat pain by collar bone