Had fever and blood test showing ESR level more than normal - Online Doctor Chats
I have a query
My name is XXXX
Please go ahead
ESR can be raised in any inflammatory condition
The doctor said it was not an issue . But I still have pain in my joints and the hip area . What should I do.
In your case the cause of fever may also be causing raised ESR
I dont have fever anymore but the pain is unbearable at times
The pain in joints can be due to infection or just deranged flora after the infection
Is the pain getting better?
If it is getting better with passing time then no need to worry
No, I finished on my medicines on Friday . Saturday I was fine but since yesterday the pain is back.
But if it is staying then you need to see an orthopedic surgeon
Ok. But do you think it will take more time to subside . It has already been over 2 weeks .
Are you there ?
Sometimes it takes time
Since you have just stopped medicines
Ok and ESr should not be a problem right?
I think you can watch it for few days for body to recover
It should come down when you are better
It may be raised due to the joints geting affected
Alright thank you Doctor .
In itself it does not suggest a diagnosis
Thanks for consulting
One more thing
I think that you have posted a query
Do you wish to continue with it?
Ahh , can I get an email in response to it.
Sorry I did not understand
You want it answered?
Thank you once again .
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eyes wont focus headaches pins and needles
- Fever and cough with esr level of 65
- Electrocution for skin problems
- Left neck vein pulsating
- Rash on left side of neck
- Pea size swelling on left neck
- Blood tests for valley fever
- Effects of getting hit hard near the chest
- Esr levels with glandular fever
- Blood test esr normal level
- Discomfort in left side when drinking liquids
- Dry gangrene investigations
- Elevated esr level in dengue fever
- Left thigh sudden needle poke pain
- Pain on left upper side near ribs