Had delivery by operation. Having stomach pain. Serious something? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife gave birth by operation on 15th aug-13 and its now about to be 2month but she is having pain in stomach area where she was operated . What could be the reason
Are u there doctor?
I am sorry.
I would like to know where exactly is the pain?
Is it over the operated site,
above the belly button or below the belly button.
Yes over the operated site
Below the belly button
If the pain is at the site of operation (operation scar) than the pain might be due to nerve entrapment.
So can you specify if you meant pain is on the scar or generalised over the lower abdomen?
On the scar
It is not normal for scar to pain after 2 months of surgery.
the possibility of nerve entrapement needs to be ruled out here.
I think you need to visit her gynecologist again.
So What needs to be done
She can evaluate her and if she does not find any other reasons for pain
They will advise other treatment for pain management.
Have you followed?
Ok will ask to visit gynecologist
Do not be worried;
I am sure with right medications, the pain can be controlled.
After the gynec visit, I am sure you will have more answers to your problems.
Do you have any other questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pus pocket in throat turning dark
- Dark polyp under the tongue
- Can i join gym after 1 yr c section delivery
- Small dark purple spots on skin
- Scrotum skin dark purple spots
- Sitaram bhartia hospital delivery husband allowed
- Nauseous after membrane sweep
- Stomach pain after delivery
- Two loops of cords around baby normal or csection
- Is stomach pain post injury serious
- For delivery of baby how much chinmaya mission hospital will charge
- Stomach pain bloated stomach painful to touch discomfort
- Stomach pain vaginal pain
- Dark stained underwear pregnancy
- Back pain and stomach pain