Had brain injury, in rehab, fell, fractured right hand. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
hello Dr XXXXXXX
and was under rehab
i hope you remember
I remember your sons case.
How is he doing now?
he is recovering very slowly now
but bad thing which happened in between was he fell while doing rehab 6 weeks back
and had fructure on his right hand
where Rehab was taking place
so he had plaster for 6 weeks
which is getting removed tommorow and as per doctor he should be fine
but will this effect his future recovery
and willl he every recover his hand leg fully
yes that has almost heal
but what about his rehab recovery
his hand and leg are still weak
and under recovery
they have to get strength back
This is a minor event when compared to what he had previously.
doctor in such cases does the child recover fully after few year
This would not affect his road to recovery.
So do not worry.
i mean will he be a normal person after his physiotherapy is done
i am only worried about his full recovey
he has a long life to live study .. play and even study
Keep up the hope and follow the rehab process strictly, while following up with his neurology/neursurgeon doctors regularly.
yes that we are doing
no negligence in that
The chances of neurological improvement in young individuals are better,
so follow up with your doctors regularly
and do involve in the rehab proces.
Have you followed what I have suggested?
yes I did
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Gouty arthritis surgery procedure pdf
- Unilateral pulmonary edema ayurveda
- Barol ayurveda stomach
- Brain injury right hand shaking
- Right side brain injury effects
- Groin itching ayurveda tips
- Infection under toe nails psoriatic arthritis
- Ayurveda increase beard density
- How ayurveda can help overcome peyronies disease
- Punched in the head brain injury
- Right frontal lobe brain injury
- High eosinophils and arthritis
- Joint pain unani osteo arthritis
- Head sores and arthritis
- Right side brain injury recovery