Had anal itching, believing to be due to worms took albendazole. Suggest dosage? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
I got anal itching few days back which I believe is due to worms..
I'd like to know the dosage for this tablet. Is one enough?
For the more common infections, 400 mg a day is enough
For the rare and the more complicated ones, 400 mg daily for 3 days is needed
What time is it recommended to take (ie. after dinner, etc)?
Any time is ok
Itching from local yeast or fungal infections can mimic worm infestations
Ok Dr. I'm done with my queries. Thank you for your time.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Anal itching due to e coli
- Vomiting and diarrhea black stool
- Stop anal itching from worms
- Anal itching due to fissures pain and bleeding remedy
- Have anal itching took zental right medication
- Side effects of silver nitrate cauterization of vagina
- Are biopsies normal with endoscopy
- Pinched nerve causing torticollis
- Overdose piriton can cause unconscious
- Albendazole fissures anal itching
- Black stool and cramping
- Hard black stool and constipation
- Causes of pars planitis h pylori
- Does tylenol pm cause wrinkles
- Black diarrhea stomach flu