Had anal itching, believing to be due to worms took albendazole. Suggest dosage? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
I got anal itching few days back which I believe is due to worms..
I'd like to know the dosage for this tablet. Is one enough?
For the more common infections, 400 mg a day is enough
For the rare and the more complicated ones, 400 mg daily for 3 days is needed
What time is it recommended to take (ie. after dinner, etc)?
Any time is ok
Itching from local yeast or fungal infections can mimic worm infestations
Ok Dr. I'm done with my queries. Thank you for your time.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Anal itching due to e coli
- Constant diarrhea will sauerkraut help
- Stop anal itching from worms
- Anal itching due to fissures pain and bleeding remedy
- Have anal itching took zental right medication
- Darvocet n 100
- Severe pain in the anus during bowel movements need help
- Bracco diagnostic msds
- Child started getting frequent bowel movement what should i do
- Albendazole fissures anal itching
- Have piles painful using ointment irritated and itchy pregnant worry
- Been taking movicol for over a year is that normal
- Spray finishing solutions
- Platelet rich protein
- Flexi voucher balance