Had abortion. Is pregnant, want to go for abortion. Is it safe? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i had a query regarding my wife..she is pregnent rite now
but we dont want have the baby now..and tat too she had an abortion before and now also we want it to abort
can u please guide over it.will it be a problem if we get it done?
Termination of pregnancy when done under the guidance of a trained expert doesn't cause much problems.
she had it just 8 months befor.now again..wont it be a problem?
However the number of termination and repeating the process early can sometimes add up leading to increase the chances of complications.
Without a direct examination I cannot predict the chances that she can have problems now.
Besides that, it is advisable to take abortion pills under proper monitoring of a gynecologist.
Therefore for these reasons, I would suggest you to consult a gynecologist and take a first hand opinion.
ok doctor thank u soo much for ur guidence.
If your wife was doing well for the last 8 months, i do not think there will be any serious problems,
however it would be best to XXXXXXX a gynecologist.
Hope I answered your query.
Do you have any other query?
yes..nothing else, doctor thank uvery much
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
thanks to u to bye..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 15 pregnant abortion or no abortion
- Drugs for endometriosis
- Pelvic pain after gallbladder removal
- Swollen tonsels after giving head
- Tonsils swollen after giving head
- Pregnant 4th abortion safe
- Contraceptive coil problems
- Progesterone vaginal tablets
- Pregnant after abortion
- Breast growth cream
- Abortion at 16 weeks pregnant
- Am pregnant want to abort it on mefepristone safe
- Sometimes after giving head my throat hurts
- Sebaceous gland hyperplasia after shaving
- Vaginal estrogen therapy