Had a heart attack and gone through angioplasty. Regular checkups? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Hi XXXXXXX Good Afternoon.
today i got a mail XXXXXXX [ YYYY@YYYY ] from
how often does he needs to do regular checkups?
and what are the symptoms of heart attack to get to know
It is recommended that we check his health status at least once a year.
However if there are significant risk factors follow up needs to be done more frequently.
I would say, every once in 3-6 months is advisable.
what are the symptoms of heart attack to get to know, do i have the chance of getting it with getting old
do you have any link with in XXXXXXX to get to know on heart attacks
That being said, if the patient is diabetic, there may not be any symptoms at all.
ohh is it so.
Family history is a risk factor for heart attack.
yaa i have been informed so.
We assess all these risk factors to determine chances of heart attacks in a patient.
You may get these tested either by your doctors care or using cardiac health check up.
what check up do i need to go through if i need to know if there is any chance of me getting a heart attach in later stage?
thanks for the information XXXXXXX
Hope you have followed what I suggested.
Do you have any other questions?
It seems you have moved out of the chat.
Please login again if you have any query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mom sitting on my lap
- Low troponin levels and pregnancy
- Had a heart attack angioplasty done hypertension bypass recommended
- Heart block and angioplasty
- Symptoms of overweight/obesity
- Heart attack angiography heart block post procedure complications angioplasty
- Lactose levels in myocardial infarction
- Symptoms of seizure disorder
- Symptoms of post inflammatory pigmentation
- Heart fluttering after angioplasty
- Life expectancy after heart attack and angioplasty
- Why do older people get weak legs
- Symptoms of stomach upset
- Symptoms of pollen allergy
- Troponin 1 serial levels