Had a delivery. Did not get periods for 8 months. Is it fine? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My wife not yet got the regular period after the 2nd delivery (Jan 2012)
It is about 8 months. Is this normal?
Is she feeding the baby?
Did your wife started having periods again now?
or is it just irregular?
No Dr. Not yet. FYI, after the 1st delivery, she got period back in 2 months.
it is still fine
She will get it soon
Nothing to worry
It is normal
Typically, how long we can wait?
Up to an year
Is there any relevance to the family planning surgery to this subject?
She did family planning after the 2nd delivery.
I am sorry
She went for family planning surgery, after 2nd child birth. But I am sure about the method whether it is 'sterilization.
Sorry, I am NOT sure about the method.
Family planning surgery has nothing to do with the periods
she is probably not getting her periods since she is feeding the baby
Dr, Will she develop 'weight' due to the late period return?
Not like that
she will develop weight only if she is physically inactive
Got it doctor.
Thank you very much for your time.
Thank you too
Is that all?
Yes Dr. No more questions as of now.
Thank you, have nice evening.
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for sinusitus and coughing
- What causes persistent stomach ache
- Brown menstrual bleeding irregular timings something wrong
- How to prevent bleeding and pus coming from pierced ear
- Absence of periods for 8 months
- Delayed periods unprotected sex when should i take pregnancy test
- Why are there no periods six months post delivery
- Suggest treatment for growth of mustache and beard hair
- What does posterior nasopharynx maxillary left orbit mean
- Diagnosed with pcos outcomes on pregnancy
- Period like cramps 8 months
- Loose vaginal muscles want to use aquaflex directions for use
- Period twice a month then no period
- Negative pregnancy test lower abdominal pain taken duphaston
- Period twice in one month after delivery