Had Mitral valve replacement surgery and taking medication. Should I continue the same medicines? - Online Doctor Chats
this is XXXXXXX
i am having some health issue can please advise
Please go ahead and I am waiting
Elaborate on it
actuvally in 2006 MVR surgery happend for me
so from that time i am using medicne given by dr.
now my doubt is still i need to continue same tablets or i need to change the medicines,
Do you mean Mitral valve replacement
I suggest you to post this query to a Cardiologist under 'Ask A Specialist' section as this is out of my expertise.
Usually anticoagulants are to be continued for life
I am sorry I will not be able to give a confident advice
Thank you for visiting me
Bye for now
ok thanks for ur help
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can i take coumadin for mitral valve replacement ?
- How long do oxyelite so up in your urine
- Pain around left eye
- Similasan irritated eye relief
- How long does valium stay in the system for swab test
- Thyroid itchy watery eyes
- Is mitral valve replacement surgery dangerous
- Mitral valve replacement surgery
- Are eye injections painful
- Ncp for mitral valve replacement
- Sinus and eye pain
- How long does mkat stay in your system?
- Mitral valve replacement complications
- How long does nyquil stay in urine
- Otrivin how long does it take to work