HSV-1 - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello?
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : I am curious about hsv-1 genitally
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : I ocassionally get red bumps that do not blister and go away in a few days. I get them a couple times a month
User : im 30 yo m
User : military, AAAAAAA
User : they often leave behind white dry skin after they go away
Doctor : r u suffering from HSV-1
User : should I be concerned
User : I have it definitally orally, not sure if I aquired it genitally
User : at the same time
Doctor : any unprotected sex
User : just oral
User : unportected
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : no
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : HSV-1 is mostly responsible for infection above the waist
Doctor : Genital herpes is caused by HSV-2.
User : well not always I had never been exosed to hsv-1 before
Doctor : Herpes infection spreads through direct contact from one person to another. HSV-1, that usually affects the upper portion of the body, is spread by kissing and skin to skin contact. HSV-2, that usually causes genital herpes is spread through vaginal or anal intercourse and oral sex. Humans are the only known carriers of the infection. The infection can also be transmitted from a pregnant mother to her baby.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diabetes hsv 1
- Hsv 1 itch rash
- Symptoms of needle stick injury
- Symptoms of chest muscle spasm
- Symptoms of constant dizziness
- Is joint pain a side effect of sensipar?
- Cough associated with hsv 1
- What are the side effects of sennosides?
- Is nervousness a side effect of progest?
- Hsv-1 treatment with valtrex
- Hsv 1 chest pains
- Is dizziness a side effect of rhinocort?
- Symptoms of cartilage tissue injury
- Is convulsions a side effect of reglan?
- Symptoms of kidney fibrosis