HPV detected with abnormal pap smear test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : helllo, i found out i have hpv today from an abnormal papsmear
User : i have had a normal pap smear 2 years before, and have had the same partner. and he is the only partner i have ever had.does that mean he cheated?
Doctor : HPV is transmitted only sexually
User : but he has has 2 partners before me.
Doctor : Did you have a partner before him?
Doctor : what is your age
User : so could he have it , and it not show up on my pap smear 3 years later?
User : no i have not had a partner before him
User : I am 19
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : It might be that the changes took this time to appear
User : does this mean he got it after my first papsmear? or could he of had it before we met?
Doctor : there are other causes for abnormal pap smear
User : yes but the doctor told me i had hpv with an abnormal pap smear
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Then it might be due to HPV only
Doctor : We cannot rule out the possibility of cheating
Doctor : However it is more of a relationship than a medical issue
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Light bloody discharge from anus
- Concerta and abnormal pap smear
- Eurax use on genital
- What can cause abnormal pap smear test
- Abnormal pap smear colposcopy hpv
- Lime burned the side of my mouth
- Levlen pill took it 7 hours late
- Levocarnitine increase sperm count
- Abnormal pap smear test report further treatment
- Sti that stops erection
- Lightheaded after monistat
- Steps male genital exam
- Abnormal pap smear test
- Positive exposure to herpes
- Exfoliating skin on penis