HIV transmission - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i have a question about the topic HIV and aids
Doctor : proceed
User : how are hiv and aids created/
User : Like if two people both do not have hiv or aids and their blood got into one persons body
Doctor : it is a viral infection which can spread through sexual contact or blood contact from infected individual
User : will that cause aids or hiv?
Doctor : if both people are negative for Hiv it never happens
User : do they get hiv or aids from blood contatct if they both dont have hiv or aids?
User : oo
Doctor : no
User : so nothing will happen if someones blood goes into another person's body/blood stream rights?
Doctor : yes . But it is better to avoid such type of conditions , there are some other viral infectios like hepatitis they also can be transmitted
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hiv transmission via pinprick
- Risk of hiv transmission with frottage
- Transmission of hiv through pimples
- My beauty mark is getting bigger
- Uses of ovacare tablets by meyer cellage
- Frottage and hiv transmission
- Is marstabating a sin
- Bronchogenic carcinoma and blood in saliva
- Blood vessel burst on lip
- What kind of cream is good for razor bumps?
- Has anyone cured pcos homeopathy
- Busted blood vessel in lip
- Hiv transmission through rashes
- Nose blocking a sign of hiv
- Medical cartoons free blood tests