HIV transmission from mother to child - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello Sir,
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : i m HIV 7.1/2year
Doctor : ok
User : if i get marry then how can i handle the problem
Doctor : ok
User : my family wants a child.... but i m a HIV
User : please help me.... i love my wife more then me....
User : so i cannt transfer the HIV to my wife
User : so please tell me....
Doctor : risk of transmission sexually is 1 percent
User : okie....
Doctor : but still there are chances that your partner may get HIV
User : then can i sex with my wife..... ???? my wife and my child will be safe????
Doctor : there are chances of transmission
Doctor : still they are less
User : i didnot want to get HIV to my partner.
Doctor : but it is not safe
Doctor : trnsmission from mother to child is 85 %
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hiv transmission via pinprick
- Risk of hiv transmission with frottage
- Transmission of hiv through pimples
- Ovulate before egg retrieval
- Effects of eating before sleeping
- Frottage and hiv transmission
- Hiv transmission through rashes
- Elisa test at 8 weeks negative
- Nosebleed before period
- Elisa test at 6 weeks
- Drink before colonoscopy
- 9 week elisa reliable
- Drinking water before ultrasound
- Elisa test result reactive
- Positive elisa at 8 weeks