HIV transmission by touching blood - Online Doctor Chats
User : hey doctor
Doctor : hi
User : i have a question
User : if a hiv positive man touched his pennis then touched the pennis of the hiv negative man will the hiv negative man become infected?
Doctor : no
User : and if the hiv negative man touched the blood of the hiv positive man will he get infected?
yes he can get infected
User : oh ok
User : even if he doesn't have any wounds or sores?
User : ????
there are micro abrasions in the hands so even in the absence of the visible wounds or cuts he can get infected
User : oh ok
User : i touched dry blood
Doctor : ok
User : is there any difference
User : yeah
dry blood means what?
User : i mean it doesn't flow
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hiv transmission via pinprick
- Excessive sweating liver enzymes
- Hiv transmission blood to eye
- Tri dot method hiv duration
- Red dot in face hiv
- Dot trio method for hiv testing
- Dose hiv make you light headed
- Negative tri dot result
- Possibility of hiv transmission through touching wounds on finger
- Touching dried blood risk hiv hcv pregnancy
- Eye bathing bicarbonate
- Risk of hiv touching dry blood
- Explosion ear ache
- Extra skin growth between thighs
- Eye twitching pink eye pregnancy sign