HIV transmission by touching blood - Online Doctor Chats
User : hey doctor
Doctor : hi
User : i have a question
User : if a hiv positive man touched his pennis then touched the pennis of the hiv negative man will the hiv negative man become infected?
Doctor : no
User : and if the hiv negative man touched the blood of the hiv positive man will he get infected?
yes he can get infected
User : oh ok
User : even if he doesn't have any wounds or sores?
User : ????
there are micro abrasions in the hands so even in the absence of the visible wounds or cuts he can get infected
User : oh ok
User : i touched dry blood
Doctor : ok
User : is there any difference
User : yeah
dry blood means what?
User : i mean it doesn't flow
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hiv transmission via pinprick
- Hiv transmission blood to eye
- Possibility of hiv transmission through touching wounds on finger
- Touching dried blood risk hiv hcv pregnancy
- Red bumps penis hiv
- Hiv negative bumps on tongue
- Risk of hiv touching dry blood
- Does physical activity inhibit skin graft
- Hiv test in burdwan
- Symptom burning of the mammary glands
- Under active sebaceous glands
- Calf muscle burn hiv
- My heart pounds when im active little
- How does human activity affects flooding
- How long is dpt active for