HIV testing results - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can I help you?
User : i have a question about hiv testing
User : i went to my doctor one month ago and got a test...i haven't heard anything back yet
User : should i be worried??
Where did you go?
User : an obgyn and they send it to a hospital for results
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Why were u screened actually?
May I know your age, gender, marital status
User : 22 F single
Doctor : Ok
User : ithey offer the services for testing. and i am just wondering if i should have heard something by now
User : b/c i went there cuz i was having some problems with my birth control and they called me and told what was going on but nothing about the test and i took it just to get it out the way
Doctor : Usually if the test is positive, it will be informed to the individual and also the local health autthorities
User : okay
Doctor : Why are you suspecting like that?
User : yeah
Are you sexually active?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hiv test results
- Indeterminate hiv test results
- Metrogyl in loose motion
- Loose stools and menstruation
- Has anyone ever got hiv aids from lapdance
- Tonsillitis 8 weeks after possible hiv exposure
- How much hiv virus there is in precum?
- Constant temperature 37.2 hiv
- Faint hiv test result
- Rapid hiv test results
- Missed period loose stools neg test
- Loose motion in winter for man
- Miscarriages and loose vagina
- Reactive hiv test result
- How long does hiv live on skin