HIV diagnosis and anxiety neurosis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Doctor I have a question about HIV. I had protected sex with a woman on september 28 where the condom broke during the intercourse. One week later she texted me and said she just tested positive for gonorrhea in which she received from another guy and when I went to go get tested the results was negative. But on November 10 I had developed symtoms such as choking feeling in the neck and dificulty trying to swallow just saliva and I got so nervous that I became exposed to HIV. A week or two later I had a bloating feeling in my stomach and just always felt like I had to take a bowel movement but when I when to the bathroom nothing really happened and this was going on on and off for a month or so. As I entered my symptoms in the computer my symptoms definitely matched that of Cricopharyngeal spasm and IBS. I was wondering from your personal experience that if these symptoms match HIV also. Also I never had a fever,rash,temperature,or swollen lymph nodes.
Doctor : May I know your age?
User : 25
Your symptoms are not those of HIV
The symptoms of HIV usually take time to occur.
It happens when the immunity status comes down to very low.
The initial symptoms of HIV are similar to any viral infections.
User : is it possible to have ibs and cricopharrynegeal at the same time
Hence the only way of knowing if you have an HIV infection is by means of testing the blood.
User : yea i know I just been really scared
Doctor : Your symptoms may be part of the anxiety too.
I would suggest you to get the HIV tests first.
User : yea thats really possible. Because my throat doesnt hurt in the am just pm
Doctor : This would be the best way of getting over the anxiety and its symptoms.
Have you followed?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chronic anxiety neurosis
- Online hiv answers live
- Duration of intercourse questions and answers
- Treatment and cure for ill, light nausea
- Answer to nutritional status of community
- Treatment and cure for discharge cough
- Treatment and cure for borderline ovarian cancer
- What is anxiety neurosis and how is it treated
- Hiv from a nail salon doctor answer
- Treatment and cure for partial blindness
- Somatosensory symptoms in anxiety neurosis
- Diagnosis of Neurosis
- Causes of anxiety neurosis
- Where is elisa series answer
- Treatment and cure for progressive vitiligo