HIV 1 pcr qualitative analysis shows ' Not detected'. Out of risk of infection? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here
Hi, good afternoon
How can I help you?
Hi XXXXXXX .
i have a small doubt about hic dna pcr test
is this test different for hiv 1 and hiv 2?
i have undergone hiv 1 pcr qualitative analysis test 26 days after a risky exposure. result is Not detected
hiv specialist told me that i am 100% free from infection
i forget to ask him about hiv 2
You need not worry.
The test will detect HIV 1 & 2.
Relax, you are fine.
specifically the test name is hiv 1 dna pcr naahh..
just got a doubt about that
The complete name of the test is as you stated.
Nut, it detects any HIV DNA present in your system.
so i can forget about this nightmare
im making sure of everything as im getting married soon
And always use a protection.
sure thing. I will definetely use a protection. Risky exposure happen to me was due to condom breakage
Is there anything else you would like to know?
ok sir. Thanks for your clarifications..
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Day ahead!!
Bye for now.
thankyou and wish u the same
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is smoking marijuana safe after csection
- Condom broke risk of hiv infection
- Skin rashes after shooting crystal meth
- Diagnosis of testing for stds
- Diagnosis of genital hpv infection
- Terrible sinus pain after crying
- Hiv rna pcr qualitative
- Diagnosis of syphilis blisters
- Unprotected sex done rna pcr test risk of hiv infection
- Whether urintest shows hiv infection
- Diagnosis of chromosomal, genital disorder
- Diagnosis of std hpv infection
- I have headache after crystal meth
- Dipping risk hiv infection
- Swollen hands after smoking crystal