HDL level high, cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL below normal. Fear cardiac disease? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Please let me know the value
when i tested it last year, it was 38....after 6-7 months it went to 25 and last month when i checked it is 23...
but my other values are in normal range...
The differences in the value are not bothersome
However all three values are below normal which is not good
and I am taking it for one month..
You can continue to take them
she said, will check it again after one month...
do the low HDL level lead to cardiac disease?
that is my main concern..
Yes, low HDL level leads to cardiac disease
i am exercising daily....strentgh training....jogging...
Cardiac disease per se is multifactorial
May I know your age?
Is your BMI normal?
ya...around 23 I belive
my weight is 80 kg..height 5' 11
Do you know your waist circumference?
my pants size is 32...
i only know that measure
It is normal
Do you smoke or consume alcohol?
Do you consume mixed diet or vegetarian diet?
once in a while...one or 2 glass of beer
There is very minimal risk for you to develop any cardiac disease
Please follow the same lifestyle
and one more thing doctor..
some times i have a little high BP
What is the value?
it went to 140/90
On how many occasions?
after that I controlled my food with less sodium diet....and using safolla oil...no oily foods..
3 to 4 times..
now it went normal....now it is 130/80 or 120/80
You need to check your BP every three months
i am checking in every week now...
last week it was 120/80..
Keep monitoring it
is there any medicine to increase the HDL value doctor?
Nothing as such
thank you....thank you for your valuable time..
Thank you too
Is there anything else I may help you with?
Wish you good health
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Causes of high cholesterol and triglycerides level
- Total cholesterol hdl ldl and triglycerides are
- Hdl and ldl cholesterol levels
- Cholesterol ldl hdl normal level
- Blood during motion due to heat
- Dried blood on lips
- Abnormal ekg and 26 years old
- Are my cholesterol hdl ldl and triglyceride levels good
- Can you take ibuprofen with 25mg atenolol
- Normal 2d echocardiogram results
- Risk of hiv touching dry blood
- Dry blood on lip
- Results of 2d colour doppler echo report
- High blood pressure due to goiters
- 2d echo sample report for mitral valve transplant