HCG in the blood - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : What can produce HGC in the blood?
Do you mean HCG
User : Yes.
Pregnancy, HCG injections, Some specific tumors etc
User : Also if a pgn test says you are pregnant and you don't see a baby or a sac what can cause that>
User : ?
It could be an ectopic pregnancy or Extra uterine pregnancy
or false positive test
User : My HCG BETA WAS 12, 15, 17 within three week. they checked for ectopic prgnant. It was neg.
Doctor : THe HCG Beta is not progressing well as in pregnancy
User : What test should I take or who should I see next?
Whom did you see yet?
User : I have had a d & c? And nothing came up.
What tests did they do on you?
What was the report on D & C says?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lump in leg next to shin bone
- Pain on mons veneris early pregnancy
- Lump in chest after injury
- Hcg blood in stool
- Neomercazole and early pregnancy
- Early pregnancy with nabothian
- Blood hcg vs urine hcg
- Hcg diet blood in stool
- Hcg diet and blood clots
- Peeling nipples early pregnancy
- Low pulse rate nausea
- Lower right back pain sore to touch
- Hcg and low blood sugar
- Lower back pain from kidney donation
- Oesophageal spasm in early pregnancy