Grafting done on lower leg does not look normal. Can it be corrected? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i wanted to know i have got grafting done to my left lower leg
hoever is do not look normal
the back side muscles look like heavy compare to other
is there any way it can be normal
because i find difficulty while siting on legs
May I know the reason why the grafting was done?
because off accident complete muscles were dammaged
Let me brief you.
Yes, they can be corrected.
you will first need to consult your doctor to know if the current grafting has any function issues associated or not.
He/she can then refer you to a plastic surgeon if there is no functional problem.
If there is a primary defect in the bone, it may or may not be rectified by a second surgery.
functional issues ?
whether X-rays take following the surgery is alligned correctly and if there is any defect.
there was no damage to any bones
If unacceptable defect is present, a repeat surgery may need to be performed.
however as per doctor he has suggested to wear skin tightening garments thats it
but i dont find difference in the muscles
so what do you suggest now
I apologize, there seems to be a technical problem here.
Can I discuss your concern over a phone?
if yes, can you please confirm me your phone number?
Bye for now.
Hope I have solved your query.
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Safe to fly after fracture cacalleus
- Have pain after i shit in buttocks
- Lower leg dark spots looks bruised
- Discoloration of the lower legs calf spreading up the leg
- Restless legs and rash on lower leg
- Buttock pain after injection sitting toxoid
- Skin graft surgery lower leg
- Can we get ipills over the counter
- Left buttock pain after playing soccer
- Feel like have something in throat what could it be
- Leg swelling knee lower leg
- Had hysterectomy done got blood test result findings
- Have pins and needles in head what could it be
- Pain after c3r treatment
- After typhoid infection dying to eat non-veg food suggest