Got tested for Diabetes and TSH. What are the findings? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Her age is 52
As I practice far away from Hyderabad (in bangalore) I do not have any personal reference of good doctors.
okie, please suggest the diet for my moom
so that she can control the TSH n Sugar
You can contact XXXXXXX customer support team and plan a diet consultation with a dietician.
She can prepare a personalised diet plan as per her calorie requirement and latest blood sugar values.
I hope you agree with me.
Do you have any questions?
thank you doctor
can you also let me know if any of the good multidisciplinary center
As I initially mentioned, I practice far away from Hyderabad, hence I do not have personal reference. However my colleagues here suggest CARE hospitals.
You may try this location.
Do you have any other query?
thanks for the reference
and you time
it was really helpful
talking to you online
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is gliotic changes
- Non specific gliotic changes
- Ichemic changes and gliosis
- High tsh level 5 diabetes
- Long-term effects of insulin
- Humulin rvs novolin r
- Glimepiride 1 mg tab
- Ground nuts changes in ggt levels
- What is a tsh reflex test
- Sugar substitutes blood glucose
- Degenerative changes of the whiter matter mri
- Blood glucose negative feedback
- Done with diabetes and tsh testsuggestion
- Diabetic tests done what does findings mean
- What is a tsh blood test