Got test negative for HbsAg 4months after a risky exposure. Is it normal? - Online Doctor Chats
Good afternoon. Hi XXXXX
We had some conversation in the past, if u remember
Please give me moment
Let me recall
I have recalled
Please proceed with your query
I got test negative for HbsAg 2months, 4months after a rsky exposure
doc suggested me to take the test again post 6months
how probable are chances of me turning positive
The chance is less than 10%
which test do I need to take exacty? HbsAg, anti HbC, anti HbS
All three has to be done
ok, now it is close to 5months from that incident
can i go for the tst now or wait for a month?
Please wait for one more month
ok.. sure XXXXX
Anything else for now?
Then you are HIV negative
so, I donot need any retest?
These are negative too
You need not repeat this test
ok, thanks . So, the only thing left is Hep B
for that, I need to wait for a month right?
thought of getting tested now because, I am getting married at the end of august.
thats why trying to make sure that everything is okay..
Get the test done after 6 months
ok.. sure XXXXX.. I wil do that
I hope this test also gets cleared
IT should, mostly
nothing to worry
anymore queries for now?
Thanks XXXXX.. no
thats all for me now
good day ahead
thanks for your suggetions, sure. bye
same to you!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is facial flaking related to hiv
- Fractured leg 7 months ago cannot walk
- Spot on my face hiv
- Hiv and facial hair
- My sgot and sgpt are normal but my hbsag test is negative
- Face red spots hiv
- Hiv and pale face
- Quit smoking 2 weeks ago dizzy
- Dvt two years ago and massage
- Pregnancy test nagative after 4 months
- Hbsag test normal result
- Negative urine pregnancy test after 4 months
- Tender nipples miscarriage 4 weeks ago
- Vasectomy 8 months ago pus at incision
- Tonsillitis after exposure to hiv, negative test after 21 weeks